Dentures are divided into fixed dentures and removable dentures. One is fixed and the other is removable. Fixed dentures include a single porcelain tooth and three porcelain tooth bridges, but the former is used for root canal repair to protect brittle teeth, the latter is suitable for missing teeth, single or multiple teeth for dentures, but more wear and tear, the inner crown is divided into metal and all-ceramic, the material is not very good, the most important thing for you.
Which fixed denture is better?
- Materials: Metals include cobalt-chromium alloy porcelain teeth, nickel-chromium alloy porcelain teeth, titanium alloy porcelain teeth, gold alloy porcelain teeth, precious metal porcelain teeth, as well as cast porcelain teeth, zirconia all-ceramic Teeth do not irritate the gums, and MRI does not affect it.
The list of dental alloy products reference: https://www.dentallaboratorio.com/product-category/dental-alloy/
The best-fixed dentures are zirconia all-ceramic teeth, which are basically non-stimulating to the human body, have good biocompatibility, and will not be affected by MRI. Ordinary porcelain teeth may need to be dismantled during MRI to prevent errors in the inspection results.
- On the tooth position: the anterior teeth are considered aesthetically pleasing, they can be cast porcelain teeth, the latter are wear-resistant, preferably zirconia all-ceramic teeth, followed by cobalt-chromium alloy porcelain teeth, the number of missing teeth is small, and the interval is missing, The abutment is in good condition and can be repaired with a fixed denture.
- Restoration method: In the case of dentures, two healthy teeth are ground, and a large amount of enamel is sacrificed, and three bridges can only be fixed. It is recommended to use all-ceramic teeth, depending on your economic conditions. If a single crown is restored, you only need to grind one. grains, but very little ground.
How about removable dentures?
- There are two types of steel support and plastic support. Relatively speaking, the thickness of the plastic support is larger and the comfort of wearing in the mouth is less, while the steel support base is thinner and the degree of adaptation is better. Also stronger. Both sides of the teeth are fixed by Cato, the foreign body sensation is very strong, and the dentures can be easily removed, but cleaning is not so simple, there are single or multiple, and the front teeth can be invisible dentures, but it is difficult to chew.
- The chewing efficiency is far inferior to the dentures with clasp. At present, a single denture has a great hidden danger and is easy to loosen. Therefore, a fixed denture should be considered for a single missing. For example, the whole mouth has no teeth, and a full-mouth plastic denture, if multiple dentures are missing, Steel brackets are relatively more durable.
In general, fixed dentures are similar in appearance to real teeth, and are more comfortable than removable dentures. At present, the best-fixed dentures are zirconia all-ceramic teeth, most of which are imported.
Biography: Mr tony works at Dental Lab Shop(dentallabshop.com), he is a professional dental laboratory technician, he also takes time to compare with different dental lab denture materials from cases, learn more visit his profiles on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dentallabshop/